What’s that smell? Uh, oh – somebody didn’t take out the kitchen garbage. We tend to notice this problem even more, now that the kitchen has…
Slab Leak Repair in the Orlando & Kissimmee Area
Slab leaks can be exceptionally frustrating and stressful to deal with. That’s why you need to connect with a local plumbing company that provides dependable service, precise solutions, and cost-effective service. That’s why you need to call Ace Solves it All!
For decades, our plumbers have been serving homeowners in Seminole County, Orlando, Kissimmee, and the surrounding areas. We focus on offering our clients precise and prompt service, ensuring we can restore your home’s plumbing systems to normalcy as soon as accuracy will allow.
Are you looking for slab leak repair in Orlando or Kissimmee? Call (407) 850-4900 or contact us online to reach an emergency plumber in Orlando!
What is a Slab Leak?
The term “slab” is referring to the foundation of your home. With older building techniques, plumbing was often run underneath the home, and then encased in the slab, or run underneath it, to minimize space usage. Unfortunately, if any of these concrete-covered pipe systems shear, corrode, crack, or otherwise become damaged, you end up with a slab leak: a plumbing problem that is notoriously hard to diagnose and repair.
Signs You Have a Slab Leak
Diagnosing as soon as possible is very important in order to avoid water damage to your foundation and structure, so keep a close watch for:
- Strange increases in your water bill – Spikes in your water bill should never be ignored, as they’re often a homeowner’s first indicator of a plumbing leak of any sort.
- Drop in home water pressure – Poor water pressure is a clear indicator of a plumbing problem, and it’s often related to leaking.
- Unsourceable sounds of running or dripping water – Because the leak or break has occurred underneath your foundation, you may hear dripping but be unable to locate the source of the noise. In these cases, leak detection becomes vital.
- “Domed” or raised areas of flooring – In more severe cases, your floor may begin to warp, shift, or dome up as water damage spreads.
- Foundation shifting and heaving – Foundation damage is the most severe manifestation of a slab leak, indicating that the damage is complex or has been there for a long time.
Call now, or contact us online to schedule slab leak detection in Orlando, Kissimmee, or Seminole County!
Our Slab Leak Detection & Repair Services in Orlando
Our teams use proven diagnostic and leak detection techniques so that we can provide repairs that remedy the problem for the long term, giving you peace of mind about your home plumbing going forward. There are a few techniques used for slab leak repair, including replacing the damaged piping, cutting off the damaged network and using PEX to reroute your plumbing, and complete slab excavation. What solution works best for you will be dictated by a variety of factors—our team will come up with the most effective solutions and discuss with you what works best before getting to work.
Contact Us to Schedule Slab Leak Repair in Orlando
Whether you’re certain that you’re dealing with a slab leak in your Orlando home, or you need a certified plumbing contractor to help you diagnose your particular plumbing issues, you can count on Ace Solves it All. Reach out to our team and you’re guaranteed total plumbing service satisfaction, as well as a full warranty on all of our plumbing services.
Get in touch today by contacting our team online, or give us a call to speak with a professional plumbing company in Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida!