The longevity of your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system is a crucial factor that homeowners often grapple with. How long can you expect your…
Electrical Repair Company in Orlando, FL
Orlando Electrical Repair Services You Can Count On
Is your electricity acting up lately? When you notice even the first hint of a problem with the electrical systems of your home, you must take action immediately—even a small electrical problem can cause catastrophic damage or injury by destroying appliances, starting fires, or shocking residents. And the longer you wait, the worse your problems are likely to get.
That’s why you want to work with a trustworthy team of electricians like the electrical team at Ace Solves It All. You can contact us any time to request same-day electrical repair services in the Orlando and Kissimmee area, and rest easy in the knowledge that you’re going to benefit from top-notch customer service as well as experienced and knowledgeable electricians.
Need to schedule electrical repair in the Orlando or Kissimmee area as soon as possible? Dial 407-850-4900 or contact us online to set up an appointment.
To make sure your home is safe and your electrical needs are met, Ace Solves It All offers a full selection of electrical repair services to residents in the Orlando and Kissimmee areas. We can tackle any repair job with specialized repair, including services for:
We offer these and other electrical repair services in the Orlando and Kissimmee areas! Call us at 407-850-4900 or contact us online to learn more.
What Are the Signs You Need Electrical Repair?
Not sure your problem warrants electrical repairs from a trained electrician? As electricity can be dangerous, you should usually err on the side of caution, but be especially quick to take action if one or more of these symptoms of electrical problems show up in your home:
- Breakers and GFCIs tripping constantly. If breakers flip, fuses melt, and GFCIs need to be reset constantly in your home, you have electrical problems that need service.
- Light problems. Lights flickering, frequently dying, dimming, and otherwise “acting weird” are often the earliest signs of electrical issues.
- Strange sounds. If you ever hear your electricity, that’s not a good sign.
- Loose outlets. Loose outlets aren’t as exciting as some of the other problems here, but they can give way to very dangerous problems down the line—get this repaired ASAP!
- Arcing or sparks. If you actually see electricity at any point in your home, it’s a sign of a serious issue unless you know exactly why it happened and that it wasn’t a wiring issue.
- Shocks or tingling. If you get shocked, even just the mildest tingle of a shock, from interacting with plugs, sockets, or switches, you need repairs immediately.
- Burning smells. Smell something burning in your walls? It might be your wires going, or worse, adjacent building materials.
- Smoke. Smoke coming from wires, outlets, or appliances indicates serious electrical issues you’ll want to get fixed.
- Discolored walls, switches, or outlets. Discoloration around wires, outlets, or switches can be a subtler sign of electrical problems caused by corrosion of the line.
- Visibly damaged wires. If you see frayed or otherwise damaged electrical wires somewhere in your home, that shouldn’t be left unresolved.
Recognize one or more of these signs? Contact us today to schedule repairs and make sure your electricity is safe to use. Dial 407-850-4900 or reach us online to get started.
Electrical Outlet Repair in Orlando, FL
If you’re experiencing issues with your electrical outlets in Orlando, FL, don’t ignore them. Electrical outlet problems can range from minor inconveniences to serious safety hazards. At Ace Solves It All, we provide reliable electrical outlet repair services to ensure your home’s electrical system is functioning safely and efficiently.
Common electrical outlet issues you might encounter include:
1. Dead Outlets: If an outlet is no longer providing power, it could be due to a tripped circuit breaker, a damaged wire, or a faulty outlet. We can diagnose and repair the issue promptly.
2. Overheating Outlets: If your outlets become unusually hot or emit a burning odor when in use, this is a sign of a serious problem that requires immediate attention. Overheating outlets can pose fire hazards.
3. Loose Outlets: Loose outlets can cause plugs to fall out easily or lose their connection, leading to intermittent power supply. This issue should be addressed to avoid electrical interruptions.
4. GFCI Outlet Problems: Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) outlets are essential in areas where water is present, such as kitchens and bathrooms. If they’re not working correctly, it can compromise electrical safety.
5. Outlet Replacements: Sometimes, outlets become outdated, damaged, or non-compliant with current safety standards. We can replace your old outlets with modern, safer options.
6. Non-Functioning USB Outlets: With the growing demand for USB-compatible devices, malfunctioning USB outlets can be inconvenient. Our team can repair or replace these outlets to accommodate your charging needs.
Whether you’re dealing with a single troublesome outlet or a broader electrical issue, our skilled electricians are equipped to diagnose and repair your electrical outlets promptly. We prioritize your safety and the proper functioning of your electrical system. Don’t let electrical outlet problems go unaddressed—contact Ace Solves It All for professional electrical outlet repair in Orlando, FL.
Choose Ace Solves It All for Electrical Repair in Greater Orlando
When it comes to something as important as your electricity, you want to choose a company you can rely on to get it right. When you pick Ace Solves It All to provide electrical repairs for your home in Orlando or the Kissimmee area, you benefit from:
- Five-year warranty on all electrical work
- Free second opinions
- Spanish-speaking staff
Schedule electrical repair services with Ace Solves It All today. Call us at 407-850-4900 or reach out to us online to make an appointment.