What’s that smell? Uh, oh – somebody didn’t take out the kitchen garbage. We tend to notice this problem even more, now that the kitchen has…
Electrical Repair Services in Orlando & Kissimmee
Is your electricity acting up lately? When you notice even the first hint of a problem with the electrical systems of your home, you must take action immediately—even a small electrical problem can cause catastrophic damage or injury by destroying appliances, starting fires, or shocking residents. And the longer you wait, the worse your problems are likely to get.
That’s why you want to work with a trustworthy team of electricians like the electrical team at Ace Solves It All. You can contact us any time to request same-day electrical repair services in the Orlando and Kissimmee area, and rest easy in the knowledge that you’re going to benefit from top-notch customer service as well as experienced and knowledgeable electricians.
Need to schedule electrical repair in the Orlando or Kissimmee area as soon as possible? Dial 407-850-4900 or contact us online to set up an appointment.
To make sure your home is safe and your electrical needs are met, Ace Solves It All offers a full selection of electrical repair services to residents in the Orlando and Kissimmee areas. We can tackle any repair job with specialized repair, including services for:
We offer these and other electrical repair services in the Orlando and Kissimmee areas! Call us at 407-850-4900 or contact us online to learn more.
Signs You Need Electrical Repair
Not sure your problem warrants electrical repairs from a trained electrician? As electricity can be dangerous, you should usually err on the side of caution, but be especially quick to take action if one or more of these symptoms of electrical problems show up in your home:
- Breakers and GFCIs tripping constantly. If breakers flip, fuses melt, and GFCIs need to be reset constantly in your home, you have electrical problems that need service.
- Light problems. Lights flickering, frequently dying, dimming, and otherwise “acting weird” are often the earliest signs of electrical issues.
- Strange sounds. If you ever hear your electricity, that’s not a good sign.
- Loose outlets. Loose outlets aren’t as exciting as some of the other problems here, but they can give way to very dangerous problems down the line—get this repaired ASAP!
- Arcing or sparks. If you actually see electricity at any point in your home, it’s a sign of a serious issue unless you know exactly why it happened and that it wasn’t a wiring issue.
- Shocks or tingling. If you get shocked, even just the mildest tingle of a shock, from interacting with plugs, sockets, or switches, you need repairs immediately.
- Burning smells. Smell something burning in your walls? It might be your wires going, or worse, adjacent building materials.
- Smoke. Smoke coming from wires, outlets, or appliances indicates serious electrical issues you’ll want to get fixed.
- Discolored walls, switches, or outlets. Discoloration around wires, outlets, or switches can be a subtler sign of electrical problems caused by corrosion of the line.
- Visibly damaged wires. If you see frayed or otherwise damaged electrical wires somewhere in your home, that shouldn’t be left unresolved.
Recognize one or more of these signs? Contact us today to schedule repairs and make sure your electricity is safe to use. Dial 407-850-4900 or reach us online to get started.
Choose Ace Solves It All for Electrical Repair in FL
When it comes to something as important as your electricity, you want to choose a company you can rely on to get it right. When you pick Ace Solves It All to provide electrical repairs for your home in Orlando or the Kissimmee area, you benefit from:
- 24-hour same-day emergency services
- No extra charge for emergency services during their extended business hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Five-year warranty on all electrical work
- Free second opinions
- Spanish-speaking staff
Schedule electrical repair services with Ace Solves It All today. Call us at 407-850-4900 or reach out to us online to make an appointment.