Stay Out of the Cold If you’ve ever experienced the discomfort of your heater blowing cold air on a chilly day, you’re not alone. It’s a…
The Ace Solves It All Family Value Plan
Comprehensive Maintenance for Your Orlando Plumbing, AC & Electrical
At Ace Solves It All, we always put emphasis on system maintenance. While many homeowners may see this as a luxury, maintenance is actually the key to preventing major system breakdowns. Maintenance lets us catch any potential problems in the system before they turn disastrous. It ensures safe, efficient operation of your plumbing, air conditioning, and electrical systems throughout their lifetime.
Ace is proud to offer our Family Value Plan for homeowners looking for a maintenance program that can give them more value for their money. The Plan is designed to keep your home’s most critical systems in check all year long.
The Family Value Plan covers four visits to your home in a year, including:
- Two comprehensive air conditioning tune-ups
- A complete electrical system inspection
- A thorough plumbing inspection of all appliances, pipes, and other components
For more information about our Family Value Plan or to sign up, contact Ace at (407) 850-4900. We would be happy to address any of your questions and concerns.
Air Conditioning System Maintenance
In Florida, residents rely on their air conditioning systems almost 365 days a year. Because air conditioners work doubly hard in our area, we also have to double our efforts in taking care of them. That’s why our Family Value Plan provides homeowners like you with two comprehensive air conditioning tune-ups per year.
What is included in our air conditioning maintenance?
- Cleaning, flushing, and testing condensation line. This is very important since they clog up all the time.
- Checking for float switch and check for proper operation. All systems should have a float switch to protect property from water damage.
- Inspecting cleanliness of evaporator coil and pan in place. Applying coil cleaner and pan strip to help keep drain pan and coil clear and clean.
- Applying protective coating on the condenser to protect from the environment.
- Replacing customer-supplied filter.
- Cleaning vegetating dirt around condenser and wash out the unit.
- Lubricating the motors if needed
- Checking thermostat for accuracy and check battery if needed.
- Performing a visual inspection of the ductwork and check for leaks.
- Testing the unit in AC and heat mode.
- Checking supply and return air temperatures.
- Checking amp draws on all motors and systems.
- Checking refrigerant pressures.
- Checking all connections and contacts.
- Checking all capacitors for proper size and operation.
- Checking float switch for safe operation.
- Checking blower wheel for cleanliness and balance.
A small plumbing issue can turn into a disaster if not fixed right away. Fortunately, our Family Value Plan includes plumbing system maintenance as well. With comprehensive inspection of all the plumbing components in your home, we get to identify and fix any potential problems before they become major issues.
Our plumbing system maintenance includes:
- Testing all valves in the home to make sure they are operational and there are no leaks.
- Locating and checking main water valve and show homeowner where it is located.
- Checking all drains for leaks. Quite often, there is a leak which over time can cause a lot of damage.
- Checking washing machine hoses, as they are a big source of water leaks in the home and should have stainless braided hoses.
- Inspecting toilet components and change standard flapper(s) in up to two toilets as needed.
- Checking for leaks and do a dye test on toilets when requested.
- Power flushing the water heater to get all particles out.
- Checking the age of water heater and condition.
- Checking anode rod in the water heater, as they do not last the life of the water heater and protect the tank.
- Checking garbage disposal for proper operation and check for leaks.
- Checking the home’s water quality if requested.
Electrical System Maintenance
Maintaining your electrical system is important not just for reliability but for your safety as well. At Ace, our Family Value Plan includes a thorough inspection of your electrical system. With highly skilled electricians on our team, we can make sure your electrical system is meeting the demands of your home and all connections and components are up to code.
We follow a step-by-step process in inspecting your electrical system, which includes:
- Testing all GFI receptacles and arc fault circuits inside and outside the home.
- Testing and changing the batteries of all smoke detectors.
- Checking all connections in the electrical panel and make sure it meets code requirements and is safe.
- Making sure the proper-sized breakers are present and that the wiring size and manufacturer match and meet code regulations.
- Testing main electrical panel outside for safety.
- Locating main electrical breaker and show homeowner its location for emergencies.
- Testing and inspecting all switches.
For more information or to sign up for our Family Value Plan, contact Ace at (407) 850-4900. We’re excited to provide you with this worthwhile investment for your plumbing, air conditioning, and electrical in Orlando, Kissimmee, or anywhere in Orange and Osceola Counties.