If you’re like most homeowners, you probably don’t think about your air quality until there’s a problem. And by then, it’s often too late. Poor air…
Electrical Services in Orlando
Experienced Electricians in Greater Orlando for All Your Needs
Is your home in need of electrical repairs, improvements, or additions? Whether you’re expanding your home and need lighting and outlets installed, improving aging wiring for safety and to support high-power appliances, or just making a few minor adjustments, you want an experienced team of electrical contractors working on your side to give you the best possible results.
Start your electrical project in the Orlando or Kissimmee area today by reaching out to Ace Solves It All! Reach us online or call 407-850-4900 to learn more about our electrical services.
At Ace Solves It All, we are happy to take care of all of your electrical service needs in Seminole County, Kissimmee, Celebration, or Orlando. We offer comprehensive solutions and products for the home, including wiring, lighting, circuit breakers, surge protectors, and smoke detectors.
Contact us now to schedule service in Sanford or Windermere with a licensed and experienced electrician on our team. One call solves all your electrical problems.
Trusted Electricians in Orlando & Surrounding Areas
Today’s homes are more demanding on our electrical systems than ever before. Considering how reliant we are on these systems, it’s imperative that they are professionally installed and serviced. Electrical work is not a task that an amateur or a DIY-enthusiast should perform. Not only could this result in more harm than good, but it’s also unsafe.
Whether you need a new circuit installed, you want to improve your existing service, or you have problems with your residential home’s electrical system, our team of electricians is here to help.
For one of the best trained and licensed electrical contractors in Orlando, Florida, make sure you contact Ace Solves It All. Call us at 407-850-4900 today!
Our Electrical Services & Products
We are dedicated to keeping your electrical system safe and efficient by offering a wide range of electrical services and products, including:
- Electrical panels: The electrical panel is one of the most important parts of your electrical system. It should always be professionally installed to ensure safe electrical use.
- Federal Pacific Electric panels: These panels were installed in many homes between 1950 and 1990, but they can pose a fire risk. We can replace your FPE panel with one that is newer and safer.
- Electrical wiring & rewiring: The electrical wiring that runs through your home is the most fundamental component of your electrical system. Whether for a new home or an addition, call us to ensure correct wiring. We’ll also inspect your electrical panel to see if rewiring of outdated wires, such as aluminum wiring, is necessary.
- In-Home Generators: Having a backup system in place for when the power goes out is helpful to ensure that any major appliances and medical devices will continue to work when you need them the most. Our in-home generator services will allow for this to be possible.
- Interior & exterior lighting: We offer an array of interior and exterior lighting products and services for all your home lighting needs.
- Smoke detectors: Having these installed in key locations throughout your home will help to protect you and your family from fire.
- Surge protection: While a power strip can help you during a surge, it is not nearly as effective as a whole-house surge protector installed by our professional electricians.
Electrical Repair Services for the Orlando Area
When you notice lights flickering, struggle with breakers flipping constantly, or experience a serious electrical incident such as burning or shocks, it’s vital that you put your repairs in the hands of experienced technicians for your safety and peace of mind. Our team will quickly identify your problem and resolve it for good by leveraging cutting-edge tools, best practices, and years of experience.
What You Get From Our Comprehensive Electrical Maintenance
At Ace Solves It All, we understand that your life should not be put on hold due to an electrical emergency. In addition to our extended business hours from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. with services at no extra charge, we also offer 24-hour emergency repairs in Winter Garden, Sanford, and Windermere.
We provide quality electrical installation and repair services. Our team also offers comprehensive electrical maintenance services to potentially prevent problems from occurring in the first place.
During maintenance, we provide thorough electrical inspections, which include the following:
- Testing all indoor and outdoor GFI receptacles and ARC fault circuits
- Changing batteries in smoke detectors
- Testing smoke detectors
- Checking all connections within the electrical panel
- Ensuring the electrical panel meets code and safety requirements
- Ensuring that the proper-sized breakers are present
- Ensuring that the wiring size and manufacturer matches and meets proper codes
- Testing the main electrical panel outside for safety to determine if it needs rewiring
- Locating main electrical breaker and showing homeowner its location in case of emergency
- Testing and inspecting all electrical switches
Choose Ace Solves It All for Electrical Services in Central Florida
To schedule electrical maintenance and installation, or any other electrical services with one of the area’s best and most experienced contractors, give us a call or use our online form. Our team is available 24-hours a day for your convenience.
Remember, your electrical system is vital to your well-being, quality of life, and the value of your home, and small problems can become devastating threats to you and your property if left unresolved.
At Ace, we are proud to provide electrical services to the following cities in Florida:
- Altamonte Springs
- Lake Buena Vista
- Lake Mary
- St. Cloud
- Winter Garden
- Winter Park
- Winter Springs
Make the smart move, and leave your electrical needs to the professionals at Ace Solves It All by dialing 407-850-4900 or messaging us online today.