Electric vehicles (EVs) have become more popular in recent years as people have sought ways to conserve fossil fuels and save money on gas. And although…
Ceiling Fan Installation in Orlando
The expert electricians at Ace Solves It All offer comprehensive ceiling fan services for your Central Florida home. There’s no denying that Florida summers can be sweltering, so having a ceiling fan installed will help keep you and your home cool and comfortable as they’re designed to push air downward, creating a chilly wind effect. Let Ace Solves It All provide you with a quality ceiling fan installation and enjoy its many benefits for years on end.
Contact Ace Solves It All today at 407-850-4900 or online for unmatched ceiling fan services in Florida.
Benefits of Ceiling Fans
Florida summers are harsh, and implementing any means of cooling your home down is crucial to staying comfortable throughout the season. It’s not always practical to have your AC blasting at all times. Below are some of the many benefits of having a ceiling fan installed:
- Cooler air: Although ceiling fans don’t actually drop the temperature in a room, having the air constantly blow past your skin will naturally make you feel cooler.
- Air circulation: Stagnant air can feel all-around unpleasant, so having a ceiling fan there to circulate it will enhance your home’s comfortability.
- Lower energy costs: Another important benefit of installing a ceiling fan is the energy-efficient properties it yields. Having the ceiling fan run will allow you to raise the temperature on your HVAC system, ultimately saving you money and conserving more energy in the long run.
Types of Ceiling Fans
The type of ceiling fan you need depends mainly on your preferences. Below are different types of ceiling fans we offer:
- Standard ceiling fans: Typically designed with five blades and built-in lights, standard ceiling fans are the most common and also come in a variety of styles to match any home décor.
- Low-profile ceiling fans: These are traditionally installed in homes with low ceilings that are less than eight feet tall. Unlike the standard ceiling fan that has a downrod, low-profile ceiling fans are directly mounted onto the ceiling bracket.
- Dual-motor ceiling fans: These ceiling fans feature two fans attached on both ends of a horizontal rod with a single motor at the center and are typically seen in larger rooms; they also come in a variety of styles.
- Damp or wet ceiling fans: For patios, your backyard, or anywhere outdoors, these ceiling fans are ideal as they are designed to resist moisture and humidity.
Why Call a Professional to Have a Ceiling Fan Installed?
Installing a ceiling fan is not a DIY job. It involves intricate wiring and, should it be done inaccurately, could result in faulty functionality or electrical fires that could have easily been avoided. Hiring a qualified electrician at Ace Solves It All is your best at a risk-free and proper installation process.
Choose Ace Solves It All for Expert Ceiling Fan Services in Orlando
For reliable ceiling fan installation, replacement, or repair on just about any brand and model available, Ace Solves It All has you covered. Our electricians are professionally trained and equipped with the necessary resources to get the job done precisely, so you can start enjoying the benefits of ceiling fans as soon as possible. The comfort and safety of our clients is top priority, and we’ll be there for you at a time that’s most convenient.
For top-quality ceiling fan services at your Central Florida residence, call us at 407-850-4900 or schedule an appointment online today!