What’s that smell? Uh, oh – somebody didn’t take out the kitchen garbage. We tend to notice this problem even more, now that the kitchen has…
Our Coronavirus Policy
While we are unsure how this pandemic will affect us locally, Ace Solves It All plans to continue the hygiene practices normally associated with our line of work. Our business has always valued the wellness of all employees. We have proper health care and generous paid time off which ensures that anyone showing symptoms of communicable illnesses has the ability to seek medical attention as needed and take the time to recover at home to avoid the spread of disease.
Respecting our customers and their homes have provided us the opportunity to serve Central Florida residents since 1995. We are committed to continuing this by monitoring guidelines issued by the CDC, EPA and other governing agencies dedicated to protecting our health and abiding by the protective measures set forth for the general public.
At this time, we are focusing on staying healthy because the demand and need for clean drinking water, hot water for bathing, proper drainage, climate control and indoor air quality don’t go away. We are available to do our part in ensuring our customer’s needs are met during any circumstances.
- Our Team Members will not shake your hand and will always try and remain a recommended safe distance
- Each Team Member will wear protective Gloves as well as fresh boot covers when entering your home
- We have each Team Member report a health check daily advising of their own health, and those in their home / local communities.
- We clean all equipment that we use and all surfaces that we touch in your home
- Our corporate offices and warehouse have undergone thorough cleaning and sanitization
- Our staff has been advised to keep the minimum safe distance from others