The longevity of your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system is a crucial factor that homeowners often grapple with. How long can you expect your…
AC Installation in Orlando, FL
Expert AC installation can make or break the performance of your new air conditioning system. Put another way, improper installation can ruin your investment in your new HVAC system and compromise your home comfort for the foreseeable future.
At Ace Solves It All, our experienced team of professionals can help you select the best AC replacement for your home and family’s needs. Then we’ll make sure the system is sized correctly with a detailed cooling load calculation and provide careful, expert, and efficient air conditioning installation.
Is your air conditioner falling behind? Get a new, modern system that can handle the Florida heat with AC replacement and installation services from our team at Ace Solves It All. Call 407-850-4900 or contact us online to schedule an appointment in Seminole County today!
Signs You Need to Replace Your Air Conditioner
When you see these signs, it’s time to install a new AC:
- Aging AC: If well-maintained, an air conditioning system can last you around 15 years. Even so, it may make more sense to replace that old AC with a new model if it’s become unreliable, ineffective, or costly to use. New AC systems are light-years more energy-efficient than those made just a decade ago. They also offer more convenience features and greater home comfort.
- AC inefficiency: If your air conditioner has a SEER (efficiency rating) below today’s minimum standard of 13, it’s costing you much more to operate than a new one would. New cooling systems with advanced filtration can also greatly improve your home’s indoor air quality.
- Costly AC repairs: Old machinery gradually wears out. The longer you’ve had your AC, the more you typically need to spend on repair costs. That’s because the expensive parts begin to fail. With a new AC, expertly installed by Ace Solves It All, you can put that repair budget towards a brand-new air conditioning system.
- Inconvenient, uncomfortable AC breakdowns: If your air conditioner goes out often, its lack of reliability is costing you time and trouble. Sometimes air conditioning repair is not the best way to go. It might be best to schedule AC replacement and know you can rely on a comfortable, cool home far into the future.
- Obsolete refrigerant: If your air conditioner has R-22 or any other refrigerants that have been phased out due to environmental concerns, it may be time for an upgrade. R-22, also known as Freon, is no longer in production, and while limited supplies still exist for AC repairs, the demand has made it quite expensive, and it is often more cost-effective in the long-term to upgrade to a more environmentally friendly AC unit based on R-410a, R-600a, or other modern refrigerants.
- AC no longer performing: If your air conditioning system just isn’t up to the job of keeping your home cool and comfy, you’ll benefit from air conditioning replacement. Your current AC may be old, incorrectly sized, or improperly installed. Any of these issues can make your air conditioner less than effective and needlessly compromise your comfort.
Would you like your Orlando home to be more comfortable this summer? Upgrade your AC with help from Ace Solves It All.
Call 407-850-4900 or contact us online to request an AC replacement quote in Orlando, Kissimmee, Deltona, or the surrounding areas!
Should I Choose AC Repair or Replacement?
Although repairs may seem like to most cost-effective option for a malfunctioning air conditioning system, that is not always the case, even if AC repairs are technically possible. If your system is more than 10 years old, it may not make financial sense to replace a costly component like a compressor or coil when the expected life span of the typical air conditioner is 12 to 15 years. If the problems are minor, like a faulty thermostat, capacitor, or contactor, and your system is less than 10 years old, repairs are often the best choice. We recommend AC replacement, however, if:
- Your air conditioner is over 12 to 15 years old
- It needs frequent repairs
- It has a costly problem like a leaking coil or faulty compressor
- It is inefficient and expensive to operate
- Or it has an obsolete refrigerant like R-22
Are you hesitant about choosing between AC repairs and replacement? Call 407-850-4900 or contact our experts online for honest advice about your AC replacement options in Central Florida.
Air Conditioning FAQs
How long does the average air conditioner last?
Most air conditioner manufacturers put the life spans of their products as somewhere between 15 and 20 years, assuming regular function, consistent maintenance, and rapid repair of any problems. You might want to replace yours after 10 years or so if technological advances offer enough energy efficiency or comfort improvements. Still, your unit should be able to manage at least 10 years unless a critical error occurs.
What does it cost to replace an air conditioner?
It depends on too many factors to give a price without considering the situation. You have to consider the cost of the new air conditioner itself and the labor involved—which can vary depending on the accessibility of your system and other factors. There may be additional costs to consider in some cases, like air purifiers, humidifiers, etc.
Would I be better off with a heat pump?
It depends on your specific needs. A heat pump for cooling purposes isn’t much different from an air conditioner because it cools using the same technology. However, you can set up a heat pump system to offer room-by-room climate control and avoid the use of ducts, which is hypothetically possible for air conditioning but never done in practice. Heat pumps excel in heating efficiency in comparison, offering triple the efficiency of traditional heating solutions.
Why Choose Ace Solves It All for AC Installation in Orlando?
At Ace Solves It All, our goal is to do just that for homeowners across Seminole County. We offer one-stop service for all the vital systems in your home, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and solar energy. When you need cooling system replacement or any of our other services, you can count on prompt, efficient, and affordable installation, repairs, as well as professional AC maintenance.
A new AC will keep your Seminole County home cool and comfortable, while consistently saving you money on energy bills. With our customized installation services, tailored to your home, the cool comfort and savings will last for many years to come. Our team is dedicated to the technical aspects of flawless AC replacement, while also focusing on customer satisfaction.