What’s that smell? Uh, oh – somebody didn’t take out the kitchen garbage. We tend to notice this problem even more, now that the kitchen has…
AC Replacement & Installation in Orlando & Kissimmee
Expert AC installation can make or break the performance of your new air conditioning system. Put another way, improper installation can ruin your investment in your new HVAC system, and compromise your home comfort for the foreseeable future.
At Ace Solves It All, our experienced team of professionals can help you select the best AC replacement for your home and family needs. Then we’ll make sure the system is sized correctly with a detailed cooling load calculation and provide careful, expert, and efficient air conditioning installation.
Is your air conditioner falling behind? Get a new, modern system that can handle the Florida heat with AC replacement and installation services from our team at Ace Solves It All. Call 407-850-4900 or contact us online to schedule an appointment in Seminole County today!
Signs You Need to Replace Your Air Conditioner
When you see these signs, it’s time to install a new AC:
- Aging AC: If well-maintained, an air conditioning system can last your around 15 years. Even so, it may make more sense to replace that old AC with a new model if it’s become unreliable, ineffective, or costly to use. New AC systems are light-years more energy-efficient than those made just a decade ago. They also offer more convenience features and greater home comfort.
- AC inefficiency: If your air conditioner has a SEER (efficiency rating) below today’s minimum standard of 13, it’s costing you much more to operate than a new one would. New cooling systems with advanced filtration can also greatly improve your home’s indoor air quality.
- Costly AC repairs: Old machinery gradually wears out. The longer you’ve had your AC, the more you typically need to spend on repair costs. That’s because the expensive parts begin to fail. With a new AC, expertly installed by Ace Solves It All, you can put that repair budget towards a brand-new air conditioning system.
- Inconvenient, uncomfortable AC breakdowns: If your air conditioner goes out often, its lack of reliability is costing you time and trouble. Sometimes AC repair is not the best way to go. It might be best to schedule AC replacement and know you can rely on a comfortable, cool home far into the future.
- Obsolete refrigerant: If your air conditioner has R-22 or any other refrigerants that have been phased out due to environmental concerns, it may be time for an upgrade. R-22, also known as Freon, is no longer in production, and while limited supplies still exist for AC repairs, the demand has made it quite expensive, and it is often more cost-effective in the long-term to upgrade to a more environmentally-friendly AC unit based on R-410a, R-600a, or other modern refrigerants.
- AC no longer performing: If your air conditioning system just isn’t up to the job of keeping your home cool and comfy, you’ll benefit from air conditioning replacement. Your current AC may be old, incorrectly sized, or improperly installed. Any of these issues can make your air conditioner less than effective and needlessly compromise your comfort.
Would you like your Orlando home to be more comfortable this summer? Upgrade your AC with help from Ace Solves It All. Call 407-850-4900 or contact us online to request an AC replacement quote in Orlando, Kissimmee, Deltona, or the surrounding areas!
Should I Choose AC Repair or Replacement?
Although repairs may seem like to most cost-effective option for a malfunctioning air conditioning system, that is not always the case, even if AC repairs are technically possible. If your system is more than 10 years old, it may not make financial sense to replace a costly component like a compressor or coil when the expected lifespan of the typical air conditioner is 12 to 15 years. If the problems are minor, like a faulty thermostat, capacitor, or contactor, and your system is less than 10 years old, repairs are often the best choice. We recommend AC replacement, however, if:
- Your air conditioner is over 12 to 15 years old
- It needs frequent repairs
- It has a costly problem like a leaking coil or faulty compressor
- It is inefficient and expensive to operate
- Or it has an obsolete refrigerant like R-22
Are you hesitant about choosing between AC repairs and replacement? Call 407-850-4900 or contact our experts online for honest, real-world advice about your AC replacement options in Central Florida.
Why Choose Ace Solves It All for AC Installation in Seminole County?
At Ace Solves It All, our goal is to do just that for homeowners across Seminole County. We offer one-stop service for all the vital systems in your home, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and solar energy. When you need cooling system replacement or any of our other services, you can count on prompt, efficient, and affordable installation, repairs, as well as professional AC maintenance.
A new AC will keep your Seminole County home cool and comfortable, while consistently saving you money on energy bills. With our customized installation services, tailored to your home, the cool comfort and savings will last for many years to come. Our team is dedicated to the technical aspects of flawless AC replacement, while also focusing on customer satisfaction.
Are you ready for an air conditioning upgrade for your Florida home? Call 407-850-4900 or visit us online to schedule AC replacement or installation services today. We serve Seminole, Orange, and Osceola County!