What’s that smell? Uh, oh – somebody didn’t take out the kitchen garbage. We tend to notice this problem even more, now that the kitchen has…
AC Replacement & Installation in Orlando & Kissimmee
Expert AC installation can make or break the performance of your new air conditioning system. Put another way, improper installation can ruin your investment in your new HVAC system, and compromise your home comfort for the foreseeable future.
At Ace Solves It All, our experienced team of professionals can help you select the best AC replacement for your home and family needs. Then we’ll make sure the system is sized correctly with a detailed cooling load calculation and provide careful, expert, and efficient air conditioning installation.
Contact the experienced team at Ace Solves It All to schedule AC replacement in Seminole County today. Call 407-850-4900 now!
Signs You Need to Replace Your Air Conditioner
When you see these signs, it’s time to install a new AC:
- Aging AC: If well-maintained, an air conditioning system can last your around 15 years. Even so, it may make more sense to replace that old AC with a new model if it’s become unreliable, ineffective, or costly to use. New AC systems are light-years more energy-efficient than those made just a decade ago. They also offer more convenience features and greater home comfort.
- AC inefficiency: If your air conditioner has a SEER (efficiency rating) below today’s minimum standard of 13, it’s costing you much more to operate than a new one would. New cooling systems with advanced filtration can also greatly improve your home’s indoor air quality.
- Costly AC repairs: Old machinery gradually wears out. The longer you’ve had your AC, the more you typically need to spend on repair costs. That’s because the expensive parts begin to fail. With a new AC, expertly installed by Ace, you can put that repair budget towards a brand-new air conditioning system.
- Inconvenient, uncomfortable AC breakdowns: If your air conditioner goes out often, its lack of reliability is costing you time and trouble. Sometimes AC repair is not the best way to go. It might be best to schedule AC replacement and know you can rely on a comfortable, cool home far into the future.
- Freon shortage for AC: The refrigerant R-22 (also known as Freon) has been phased out of production in favor of newer, more earth-friendly compounds. Freon prices are going ever higher, and it’s becoming scarce, so you’ll need to switch, sooner or later, to a new model that uses the new refrigerant.
- AC no longer performing: If your air conditioning system just isn’t up to the job of keeping your home cool and comfy, you’ll benefit from air conditioning replacement. Your current AC may be old, incorrectly sized, or improperly installed. Any of these issues can make your air conditioner less than effective and needlessly compromise your comfort.
Ready for a new level of cool home comfort in Orlando or Kissimmee? Contact Ace for air conditioner installation! Call us at 407-850-4900 today!
Why Choose Ace Solves It All for AC Installation in Seminole County?
At Ace Solves It All, our goal is to do just that for homeowners across Seminole County. We offer one-stop service for all the vital systems in your home, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and solar energy. When you need cooling system replacement or any of our other services, you can count on prompt, efficient, and affordable installation, repairs, as well as professional AC maintenance.
A new AC will keep your Seminole County home cool and comfortable, while consistently saving you money on energy bills. With our customized installation services, tailored to your home, the cool comfort and savings will last for many years to come. Our team is dedicated to the technical aspects of flawless AC replacement, while also focusing on customer satisfaction.
Get expert air conditioner installation to ensure you get the most out of your new cooling system. Contact Ace for AC replacement in Seminole County today—or call 407-850-4900 right now!