Water Treatment Systems
Electrical Services Offered by Orlando Electricians
When it comes to your home’s electrical needs, you want a company that can do it all. Perhaps you need a professional electrician who is ready to install a whole new system into your home. Or maybe your light fixtures are flickering on and off from time to time. It could even be that you want to make sure your home is backed up with a whole-house generator.
At Ace Solves It All, we are happy to take care of all of your electrical service needs throughout the Orlando, FL area. We offer comprehensive solutions and products for the home, including wiring, lighting, circuit breakers, surge protectors, and smoke detectors. Contact us now to schedule service with a licensed and experienced electrician on our team. One call solves it all!
How can we help?
Get in touch with an expert who can guide you step by step.
Very knowledgeable! I will recommend your company due to his experience!
- B. Devlin, Lake Mary
Great Electricians, Plumbers, and A/C Techs
Why Should You Trust a Professional Electrician?
Today’s homes make higher demands on our electrical systems than ever before. Considering how reliant we are on these systems, it’s imperative that they are professionally installed and serviced. Electrical work is not a task that should be performed by an amateur or a DIY–enthusiast. Not only could this result in more harm than good, it’s unsafe.
Our team is here to help, whether you need a new circuit installed, you want to improve your existing service, or you have problems within your home’s electrical system. For trained and licensed electrical professionals, make sure you contact our team.
Our Electrical Services
- Electrical Panels: Your electrical panel is one of the most critical parts of your electrical system. This means that it must be professionally installed in order for you to use electricity as safely as possible for years to come.
- Federal Pacific Electric Panels: These panels can be a fire risk, and it’s important that you have them replaced. Call us to trade out your FPE circuit breaker panel for a newer, safer model.
- Electrical Wiring and Rewiring: The electrical wiring that runs through your home is the most fundamental component of your electrical system. This is the way that electricity travels.
- Generators: When the power goes out, you need a backup system to ensure that you can still use your major appliances and devices, such as your refrigerator and any medical devices you may have in the home. Our generator services will allow for this to be possible.
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting: We provide a wide variety of both indoor lighting and outdoor lighting products and services for all your home lighting needs.
- Smoke Detectors: As a homeowner, you want to ensure that your property and family is protected from the dangers of a fire.
- Surge Protection: The simple power strips that you can buy at a hardware or office store pale in comparison to a whole–house surge protector installed by professionals.
We Provide Comprehensive Electrical Maintenance
At , we understand that your life should not be put on hold due to an electrical emergency. Not only do we offer emergency repairs at no extra charge during our extended business hours of 7 A.M. – 7 P.M. we are available 24 hours a day.
In addition to electrical installation and quality electrical repair services, we also offer comprehensive electrical maintenance services to potentially prevent problems from occurring in the first place. During maintenance, we provide thorough electrical inspections, which include the following:
- Testing all GFI receptacles and ARC fault circuits indoors and outdoors.
- Changing batteries in smoke detectors and testing detectors.
- Checking all connections within electrical panel and ensuring it meets code and safety requirements.
- Ensuring that the proper sized breakers are present, and that the wiring size and manufacturer matches and meets proper codes.
- Testing main electrical panel outside for safety.
- Locating main electrical breaker and showing homeowner its location in case of emergency.
- Testing and inspecting all electrical switches.